Best song that fits into my current feelings.. Day 3 now
Monday, July 12, 2010
As stubborn as usual, not heeding advice but preferred to go along with own decision and feelings that always lead to self destruction. But who cares? Feel right den just do it..Slowly building back confidence no matter how bad the situation it maybe..in the end no matter what the result will be back to square one despite how many time it hurts..only for a single reason : I love you..
Best song to represent my feelings right now : Sakura Rock
I want to see you , I miss you, we're apart Missing you every single moment even if u are overseas
That day will never come again Maybe, Maybe not..
My life-sided self, I'll wave to u in the There's always a distance between us.
distance,raise your hand
Put your hands up.Yeah.Oh.
The season comes when you can smell
something faint in the air
Now I'm reliving that time when my heart was full Full of life when feel loved once before
of life
I fell in love for the first time, everything was Moments are the best at the point of time
shining back,then
Even if its only for a short time, we made our Even if its barely a few months
mark together
Beneath the blooming cherry blossom trees Singapore no cherry blossom
The spring breeze blows and I can't hear your
voice
I prayed you weren't saying goodbye I hope so..
I want to see you, I miss you, we're apart No doubt, that's always come across my mind
That day's smiles flutter to the ground
You promised it would last forever but you're not No promises made though since stuff are uncertain
here anymore
If my wish comes true then cherry blossoms will Singapore will snow instead sound more realistic
fall again next year
I want to take a photo side by side, that day will Maybe the only one left for memories was from
never come again flyers
I want to see you, I can't see whats in my palm Cant predict was gonna happen the next moment
See? A petal , the stars that shine in the sky
Just poke at my wounds How much it hurts doesn't matter anymore
What I wanted to tell you the most
Was that i'd never fall in love again Most likely cause I'm getting tired of it
That station where we'd meet Kovan station? The place you got lost but
and hide under an umbrella in the rain no umbrella there though.Only shelter plus no rain
Is a place I can't go by myself anymore on that day.
"I loved you," I dont need a letter with that past A letter that i don't wish to exist, i would tore it up
tense phrase
If you're kind when we break up, I'll want you to Never started in the very beginning
stay with me
I'll be all alone in a place where you'll never If that day of decision came, and outcome would
return be different..
Waiting for that day
And sing that nostalgic song in a quiet voice And this would be the song that represent it.
Saying that I'd never fall in love again was a lie Cant comment on this now..Cos i cant forget nor
And i was joking when I said i couldn't forget you fell in love for anyone else again for now.
In the end, I don't want to forget you, I want to Cos you are already part of my life
love you
I want to see you, I miss you, we are apart I always wanted to see you cos u are my happy
That day's smile flutter to the ground Pill
You promised it would last forever but you're not When the time i am the one chosen to leave..
here anymore
I'm in our room as the radio plays the song
And the tears begin to pour on their own
The smile on your face is left is what i miss
the most
Let's make the cherry blossoms bloom and fall A weak self of me always stick to me.A
I can escape my weak self feeling that i wont be heck care of.
I'll sing a melody with the sound of tears Listening but not singing.Scare window break
A spring song plays on the radio, it's that time of I dont listen radio, I listen on laptop
the year again
I've accepted your goodbye Doubt i will accept it.I'm stubborn
A page in my memories will always be coloured Its a ring instead of a page
bright