Day 20 : Ten days away..Should I be looking forward?
Friday, July 30, 2010
Slacking class today..So yeah nothing much to post about.. How about thinking how far I am away from what I wished for? Oh yay ! ~Stuff ordered from ~Asos is here.. Collecting it later on from nub Clem's house
One and only B1Not talking about it..Not possible anymore. Memorable Day Of BananasAchieved Its a Nice one too :) Being Loved By Someone I Loved Not talking about it..Not possible anymore.
8 August 2010 Return of Bananas though I not sure about other part of it..
A Nice Silver Watch Not sure what kind i like and it seem expensive ):
Slim down Doubt possible I am lazy :/
Calamari Can get it anytime just that feeling are different already when eating it.
Contact Lenses / Specs Cant decide wad to get.
iPhone 4 Getting in 2 weeks time.. i3plus plan ending on 15th August
Credit Card Getting in 1 week.. Signed Citibank Clear Card
New Hairstyle Semi gotten it.. Left the growing of side hair n rebonding of tail..Feel like dyeing it again >.<
More clothes Semi gotten it.. Clothes ordered from asos arriving tomorrow
Improvement in Artworks Don't know what this for..Maybe to impress people instead of interest already If only I would constantly attend school BagGotten one but feel like getting another
Belt Long wanted this but cant seem to find a decent one ): Redesigned room Might take awhile..Needa find time to go out look for a new study table / Repaint room / Psycho dad to get me an air-conditioner / 32 Inch Tv Blogged @ 12:47 AM
会いたくて 恋しくて 離れて あの日はもうこない -Sakura Rock- Song of Memories between us ♥
&Favourite Quotation ^^
Anyone can make you smile or cry, but it takes someone special to make you smile when you already have tears in your eyes.
Someone who you wouldn't wanna understand :)
The Slacker The Gamer The Daydreamer
Ang Jing Yang
GgFiCaTioN / Rampage`
221091
North Vista Secondary Nanyang Polytechnic
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts