<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7313835631259250109?origin\x3dhttp://ggficationjy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>





Hatred over weekends...
Friday, August 20, 2010

Weekend. What is weekend? Do anyone have an answer to it? Yes I do. Partially of it though. Its for working adult to take a break from workloads , schooling students to enjoy themselves instead of studying everyday. It sound free and relaxing isn't it?


But I would like to say I hate weekends..Hate it badly...Some stuff are just totally different during weekday and weekends.It just start of the 1st day yet it already gotten so bad? Yes I dislike certain stuff.. So? Does it matter? No, it doesn't from my current point of view..


If this continues I won't wanna say anymore stuff already. Its sickening and tiring to see this happening every single week. No matter how much I concern about it , it just goes the dumb way or whatever way you all like to label it as.. It just something never ending..


Listen what you like , Ignore what you wanna run.. Its just the fact..The difference between weekday and weekend .Its big enough till its out of imagination.. I hate arguing over similar problem over and over again..So would it be the best for you IF we gonna stop arguing over it? nobody gonna mention about it? nor it even existed?


Yes , I am greedy..Greedy till I dislike every single thing. If you are satisfy with whats on going now then let it be. I would say I am not satisfied. I am unhappy about it. Yes, there is nothing you can do about it. I know. Thats what you would always say.


When saw you mentioning it in the way, it make me feel a totally like a dumb substitute.  If wanna know what is it..Ask me yourself for those who interested , But I would say whether i wanna say it depend on myself..Like it or not..Its your own problem..


Yes, I am sarcastic , but I don't care.. It's me..




Waiting for reply to go out now..Drinking anyone?


Mood: Restless.

Blogged @ 7:58 PM
会いたくて 恋しくて 離れて あの日はもうこない
-Sakura Rock- Song of Memories between us ♥